The "must have" reference tool that you should have with you always!
WikiLookup is the quick and easy way to look up anything on Wikipedia. With access to over 250 language versions of Wikipedia, this app will be the last reference tool you will need to buy! It features: enhanced response times; reduced bandwidth Internet usage; saving of pages for searching and viewing offline - you can even add comments/notes for your reference.
The WikiLookup interface now also supports Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, 简体中文，繁體中文 !
- Pages optimized for viewing on the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Reduced horizontal scrolling.
- Quickly jump to any section in a page.
- In-page search.
- Customize font size and line height.
- Instant search for content - featuring reduced bandwidth Internet usage
- Access to more than 250 language versions of Wikipedia: English, Deutsch, Français, Polski, Italiano, 日本語, Español, Nederlands, Português, Русский, Svenska, 中文, 中文(大陆简体), 中文(港澳繁體), 中文(马新简体), 中文(台灣正體), etc.
- View page in different languages (if available).
- Auto save pages.
- Easy bookmark management. Create folders to organize bookmarks, and move bookmarks to different folders.
- Save pages, including images, for viewing offline (no Internet connection required).
- Easy saved page management. Create folders to organize saved pages, and move saved pages to different folders.
- Search saved pages (no Internet connection required).
- Add comments/notes to saved pages for future reference.
- Pinch to zoom for images.
- iOS4 compatible
- High resolution images for iPhone 4's Retina display.
- Integration with Twitter for trending topics and their matching Wikipedia articles.
- Share pages via Facebook, Twitter and Email.